* Add a wall of blackberries to your garden for amazing pie baking!
* Grow masses of parsley for inexpensive year-round juicing!
* Plant a lemon tree by your BBQ for easy grill clean up! * Grow rosemary for kebab skewers!
* Grow perennial chard to fortify soups! * Add bok choi for stir fry!
* Choose a low fence of step-over apples! * Border a path with strawberries!
* Add to your own interest by beautifully ‘growing your own’ amongst existing plantings!
Mrs. Lucie Galvin (Garden Designer, Craftsman Gardener, & Teacher) specializes in organic gardening, edible landscaping, and garden tutoring. She can teach you to grow more plants you LOVE and can EAT in amongst your present plantings – or in a new dedicated kitchen garden of your own. She will help you choose what to grow and site plants according to their needs and best aspects. She keeps in mind the ways plants change over time, their beauty, form, colours, and the ways you use your garden. Phone her today! ($80/hr.)