* Add a wall of blackberries to your garden for amazing pie baking!
* Grow masses of parsley for inexpensive year-round juicing!
* Plant a lemon tree by your BBQ for easy grill clean up! * Grow rosemary for kebab skewers!
* Grow perennial chard to fortify soups! * Add bok choi for stir fry!
* Choose a low fence of step-over apples! * Border a path with strawberries!
* Add to your own interest by beautifully ‘growing your own’ amongst existing plantings!
Mrs. Lucie Galvin (Garden Designer, Craftsman Gardener, & Teacher) specializes in organic gardening, edible landscaping, and garden tutoring. She can teach you to grow more plants you LOVE and can EAT in amongst your present plantings – or in a new dedicated kitchen garden of your own – choosing plants based on your site, plant needs, form, colours, changes over time, and your own recipe book. Phone, today!